Range finder

Not sure ,, lieca 1200, ziess 1300, or bushnell 1500 , like the bushnell price, but not sure.

Leica, 1200 CRF or 1600. Is my choice after testing many many units in this price range.

use the search in the upper right hand corner of this page to learn more. There is a ton of good info on this site.

Also check out the bennifits of the 1600 suplying temp and baro readings, and the Gunworks G7-BR2 for an all in one with a ballistics program.

Jeff

I had the 1500 with ARC. Nice to have an inclinometer in the rangefinder. It worked well. Mine was very reliable to 800ish, maxed around 1400. Others report better results. Reportedly, customer service is excellent. If performance isn't up to par, they are quick to replace the unit. Glass was good, large ocular lense makes them easy to use.

I don't have experience with the Leicas or Zeiss.

Currently using the Swaro laserguide.

Next will be the Vectronix PLRF. Here, I can shoot unlimited distance. The rangefinder is the limiting factor.

There, any of your options should serve well.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.