Swarovski ??

O.K. I remembered your post, but was too lazy to search it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Now for the next question, can somebody tell me how they compare with the Zeiss glass? I already own a Zeiss 15-45x65 spotter and a pair of the older 10x40[42] Classic Bino's and I'm very happy with both, But I booked a Mulie hunt down in Mexico for this week next year and I think it's time the wife got my old Zeiss glasses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Any comments are appreciated.

Mark

The link posted above is a good read.

The differance is largely weight. The El's are lighter. They are also brighter. If you want the absolute best and have the cash, the choice is simple. If cash is a concern, the SLC's are still a he?? of a pair of bino's. The SLC's arent much better than (if any) the classics you already have. Objective for objective. The EL's though would be an upgrade.

Thanks for the reply, I finally did a search and found some more good opinions, in fact I believe yours was included. The Zeiss glasses have served me well, just got an itch and since I already have most everything else for this hunt I'm gonna go on down South of the border, I thought it might be time for some new glass. It will be between the EL's and the Zeiss FL's. About a push either way.

Thanks for your time
Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.