• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Steel targets

Prices are as follows for both circles and squares,

4" $15.00
6" $20.00
8" $25.00
10"$35.00
12" $50.00

$15.00 shipping up to 70lbs

14" $70.00
16" $90.00
18" $115.00

shipping will be based on weight, ask for a quote

Last edited:
Prices are as follows for both circles and squares,

4" $15.00
6" $20.00
8" $25.00
10"$35.00
12" $50.00
14" $70.00
$15.00 shipping up to 80lbs

16" $90.00
18" $115.00
shipping will be based on weight, ask for a quote

Adam.
I am after a 12" square target.
Can you PM me with details and shipping to Australia.
Thanks.

Adam330 can you post some pics of your targets. I'm interested in seeing the mounting style before I purchase. This is absolutely smoking deal!

I do not have any pictures of the targets right now, i will be home in a week so i will be able to post some pics then. I will also post weights as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Adam

is it possible to have just one hole dead center for hanging, instead of the on the ends ?
would like to hang them with a piece of rubber belt.

also need the weight of 5 12" plates please.

the club is interested, but they want to know if you can get thicker ?
they have been buying 1/2" sheets for around 1100 bucks and cutting them themselves.
as it stand due to the high volume of shooting, they said at 3/8 thick we would have to weld a thicker mild steel plate behind it,with a section a tad longer and use that as the hanger connection.

so at the added cost of 1/2" thick might offset the added price of the mild steel backing.

Last edited:
I'm interested in a 16x8" piece with round corners. Basicly a 8x8" square with an 8x8" circle cut in half on the horizontal sides. How much would this cost?

I would like to order a 10" round target. How are you going about payment and all the stuff it takes to get one?

Hey everyone,

Sorry it has been so long since my last update, my job out of town has run into a few snags and has been eating up most of my time. I do hope to finish up tomorrow ( fingers crossed) and get my order in for the steel. I hope to have it by friday and be able to post some pictures by saturday or sunday. I will then start taking orders. Thanks for all of your interest and patience!

Thanks,
Adam

Well better late than never, my steel has finally arrived! I will start taking orders and filling them in the order they are recieved! Please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Adam

I would love to post some pics but I am not sure how! If anyone is willing to help me I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks,
Adam

I just got mine in the mail.
Very well made and prompt servive from Adam. Thanks mate!:)

Will try and put a few bullets into it today and post a picture soon after.:D

Recent Posts