• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **JC Steel Targets Christmas AR500 Steel Target Group Buy**

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Alright guys and gals!! The time has come for our 2013 Christmas AR500 Steel Target group buy---These prices are awesome! The price of premium steel is climbing like everything else, so get in on this and save some serious cash. For some of you, get in on it again.

I have said it many times before, but it can not be overstated, we would once again like to thank everyone for all the support. If you do not know what we are all about here on Jubilee Youth Ranch, please visit jcsteeltargets.com or jyranch.org for more info. Our proceeds go back to Jubilee Youth Ranch, so not only do you get an extremely high quality product, but you help support at-risk youth here on Jubilee Youth Ranch. And our students gain many skills needed from every plate that is sold. Design skills, packing skills, welding skills, invoicing skills, label/shipping skills, and the overall business skills this creates. Again Thanks!!

We are only going to offer a select number of products for this group buy, BUT, we have a couple NEW products you guys are going to love! By only having a few products on the group buy, It will make it much more managable, and you will be able to get your products in a very timely manner.

Here is how the group buy will work-

We will run the group buy until December 9th. Then it will close, and no more orders will be taken.
To order, click HERE
--Website info coming--
or if you would like to pay with a USPS money order, send an email to [email protected]

You can go straight to order onine, or If you would like just post here what you want and then send me a PM, Or email me at [email protected]. Were are going to try and ship starting from the orders we receive first. So if you get your order in towards the start of the group buy, you will be the first to get delivery of your targets. Obviously dependent on what supplies we have on hand. OUR GOAL is to have your targets to you to open up by Christmas, based on when we get the information/payment we need is received.

After December 9th, I will close the group buy, our students will take the time to make your targets, pack the steel, tape the boxes, print the labels, and everything else involved to make sure you get your plates in a timely manner. We can not guarantee a delivery date, but we are aiming at having everything shipped out the week of the 9th or 16th at the latest. Again, not a guarantee, just a hopeful guess. We will do our best to make that happen.

We are very proud to offer the following targets for the 2013 Christmas group buy!

New targets!
Spike in the ground target package.
IPSC spike in ground target-Overall dimensions, 24 inches tall, 11.5 inches wide, 3/8" Premium AR500
IPSC spike in ground target-Overall dimensions, 24 inches tall, 7 inches wide, 3/8" Premium AR500
Package of the two for $109, these targets will come painted!!!

6 inch square, 1/2" Thick Premium AR500, with T POST bracket combo, $32.50
8 inch square, 1/2" Thick Premium AR500, with T Post Bracket combo, $43.50

All of our springback poppers will be on sale,
New popper is a 4 inch round that stands 15.5 inches tall. This is a 1/2" AR500 round, $95. Entire unit will come painted. Picture coming

We will also have some steel plates for outstanding prices

4x4 square with one hole, 3/8" premium AR500- $8
10 inch round, 3/8" Premium AR500 with two holes, $28.50
10 inch square, 3/8" Premium AR500with two holes, $30.50
45% IPSC, 3/8" Premium AR500 with two holes, $38.50
And one BIG target---
20 inch round, 2 holes, 1/4" Premium AR500, $129
This target is great for pistol cals like 9mm/40 cal, and long range rifle

Complete Know your limits rack, $339.50. All these targets will come painted
The rack comes with our A frame 3/4" brackets, and 5 cold roll steel bars for the legs/cross bar.
Extra 2 targets, Head and hostage head, $50 extra for both. Both will come painted
Also include will be 5 spacers to put in between the targets is needed/wanted. I like to put on spacer in between the biggest two targets, the rest I leave alone.

66% IPSC complete torso hostage flapper target, With T POST bracket, $155. This target will come painted

Unless otherwise noted, all targets will come unpainted.

AND one more little Christmas gift!
Our students make these, and they are really cool. They are crosses made from horseshoe nails and copper wire. They are all made one by one here on the ranch. And I think you will all like them. Grab a couple, they will make excellent stocking stuffers
Horseshoe Crosses--$5.99 each

We do carry a few different T POST brackets, Rebar stands and such, that can be bought, but it will have to be in addition to the group buy. Please contact us for more information about our target hanging methods and equipment or visit our website. PM us here, or email at [email protected]

Shipping/handling charges-

All shipping/handling charges, will be a flat fee of $19.99! No more no less.... This $19.99 charge will include any number of targets ordered, just the one flat rate charge for the entire order.

For your $19.99, you will get full value insurance, delivery confirmation, and USPS priority 2-3 day shipping.

Payment-

For this group buy we will accept USPS money orders, VISA/MC plus 4% on the shopping cart.

CLICK HERE to proceed with your order in the shopping cart.

Click HERE

Steel shooting recommendations-

I recommend you shoot your Premium AR500 steel at 100 yards min. distance with 308 variety rounds and 200 yards min. distance with 300 mag variety rounds. If you do this your steel should last a very long time.

Spike in the group target set

2e1skmv.jpg

6x6 square 1/2" AR500 with T POST bracket-
sdfthe.jpg

8x8 square 1/2" AR500 with T POST bracket and pic of back of target
r6ybkm.jpg

11uuqkw.jpg

Premium AR500 45% IPSC
55470k.jpg

AR500 Springback Classic 6 inch popper
2a5n48l.jpg

AR500 Springback rock chuck/pepper popper
e0ppg0.jpg

826F57DB-0FF7-42C5-8B0E-5C3D65C32008-1395-0000021F06E894ED.jpg

**AR500 Springback target video**
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PVWcd9lEE&feature=plcp]AR500 Spring Back Pepper Popper Steel Target - YouTube[/ame]

Complete KYL rack, Comes with everything to make it complete. Everything pictured.
ibc4xv.jpg

2ikpezt.jpg

2ic8xlg.jpg

2agrpqx.jpg

KYL rack extra hostage heads-Both for $50 with the purchase of the KYL Rack
a3tcm.jpg

-66% IPSC complete hostage target head flapper
11b4508.jpg

o0tldx.jpg

**Horseshoe Cross**
2a65gyt.jpg

726pgo.jpg

I got in on the last group buy and the plates are great! God bless you and the work you do on the ranch!

I have several targets from Jake & crew. Top notch product from a great guy to support a great cause.

How can you go wrong?

t

Glad you guys are ordering. Thank you so much for the orders.... Just two more days!! Get your order in before we shut this down!

Tomorrow will be the last day to order,
And others have asked, Yes, if you would like to add more things to your order other than what is just on the group buy, that is fine. Please just send me a PM to figure it all out.
Thanks
Jake

Thanks for all the orders guys and gals!!
We are closing this group buy at Midnight tonight, PST. So get your orders in before then please. We appreciate the support. Have a great day.