SRP dies for 6mm creedmoor?

I decap separately from reloading and right before I wet tumble for 15 mins. I took the recapping pin out of my universal decap die, chucked it in a drill and spun it in sandpaper pinched between my fingers till it fit the flash hole.

Whidden is shipping dies with the small decapping pin as standard now I believe - the 6.5 CM die I got from them has the small pin and that's the one they're selling currently. I got the click re-sizing die and it's nice.

That said, I decap separately for a lot of reasons, so I have a Lee hand press and Redding universal decapping set. Simple reasons are because it's faster, easier, keeps the main press cleaner, I can do it away from the bench. More complex reasons are measuring brass growth and case cleaning.

I use Mighty Armory universal decapping die and resizing dies and have found them to be excellent, as is their customer support.

I decap separately from reloading and right before I wet tumble for 15 mins. I took the recapping pin out of my universal decap die, chucked it in a drill and spun it in sandpaper pinched between my fingers till it fit the flash hole.
I decap, wash and anneal before loading. Annealing helps with neck tension and dries the cases. My de-cap die has the small (.059) pin. Decapped thousands of rounds haven't bent or broken yet. You can still use the expander button with out de-cap pin if you like.