6MM Creedmoor

I shoot 115 Berger's out of my 1:7 twist. 41 grains of h4350 and it shoots 1/4 inch groups at 100. It also loves the the 80 grain Berger varmints. They explode woodchucks at 3450fps. I am using peterson brass.

I've read a lot of posts about the 6CM, and whatever powder/bullet,etc., we use will shoot lights out! I shot, and still have, the Hornady Black ammo with the 105 BTHP and it shoots under 1/2 MOA all day long. So I decided to reload that brass, and no matter what powder I used with the 108 ELDs, I get under 1/2 MOA consistently. It is the most forgiving round to load I have ever loaded. Anything you put together will shoot fine. I guess you have to shoot long, past 300, to see which bullet does what you want at distance. For hunting, all will do the job if you put it in the right place. Love this round!

I am currently loading Nosler 115 RDF in Nosler 6mm Creedmoor in my match rifle. Nosler 6mm Creedmoor brass is good. The case walls are thicker than Hornady and lapua which of course means the internal volume is less so start your load development with lighter charge weighs. I'm running 115 RDF 39.2g H4350 at 2980fps in a 26" Bartlein. I would also recommend the Nosler 115 RDF. I have found the G7 bc to be accurate at .312. They are cheaper than Berger and I have found them to be very easy to tune a load. They appear to like a long jump. I am jumping them into the lands 90 thousands. My last barrel liked a 120 thou jump. I find that I don't have to chase the lands as the throat erodes with the 115 RDFs and accuracy is great. Good luck.

I use RL16, Hornady Brass and the Barnes 112 match Burner. Highest B.C. in it's class. I've shot the factory ammo Barnes Precision Match/Remington Premier Match with great results as well.

I use RL16, Hornady Brass and the Barnes 112 match Burner. Highest B.C. in it's class. I've shot the factory ammo Barnes Precision Match/Remington Premier Match with great results as well.
How consistent are thaose 112s? I've looked into them. Price is right! Currently ready to play with the 110 smk and will probably order some 115 rdf

How consistent are thaose 112s? I've looked into them. Price is right! Currently ready to play with the 110 smk and will probably order some 115 rdf

Very consistent as far as open tip match bullets go. There is a gov trapper in WY that uses them exclusively for work & play on coyotes to elk at distance.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.