6MM Creedmoor

Already made the first mistake; purchased NOSLER Custom brass that was supposed to be ready for priming and loading, NOT! Not a single one out of 50 were ready and had to prepare each for loading. Each were also over .02 shorter than maximum for 6MM Creedmoor. I normally cut them down .01 from maximum length. Bad all around but ordered some Hornady brass as I should have from the start.

Finally got a good load for my 6 Creedmoor using UNCOATED DTACS. Took it out to the extreme at PEACEMAKER gun range in WV. Easily hit at 565, 965, 985 1035 and 1050 yards. Thanks for the advice on the 115GR DTACS.

Don't be afraid to shoot the 105 vlds my son just shot his savage which has a very long throat shoots them very well but also shoots 115 good also. David

Dang why did I open this thread. I'm building a fun gun for the bench with occasional white tail and hog work.
My Smith had me ready to build a 6 dasher but these numbers with a 115 berger and H4350 are swaying me hard. Love that 115.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.