6mm Creedmoor Suggestions

TxCoyote1

Does anyone have suggestions for 6mm Creedmoor loads with Berger 95gr Classic Hunter bullets in Lapua SRP cases and H4350 powder. Loads will be used in a rebarreled Remington 700 sa with a Brux 1-8 twist .236 bore 22 inch barrel for hunting coyotes, hogs and deer out to 500+/- yards in West Texas. Thanks in advance.

I've been thru Eden and not so much Eden as I'd suspect. That's still considered WT? Do you plan on using anything heavier than 95's? If so maybe try 7-7.5 twist? I have a 22" 243win AR10 8T, but need to add throat to it.

I've been thru Eden and not so much Eden as I'd suspect. That's still considered WT? Do you plan on using anything heavier than 95's? If so maybe try 7-7.5 twist? I have a 22" 243win AR10 8T, but need to add throat to it.
It is considered central or west central depending on who you talk to. Most of my hunting is done in the western half of the state, hence west Texas. I will probably occasionally shoot anywhere from 75gr to 105's, but primary load will be the 95gr Classic Hunter.

It is considered central or west central depending on who you talk to. Most of my hunting is done in the western half of the state, hence west Texas. I will probably occasionally shoot anywhere from 75gr to 105's, but primary load will be the 95gr Classic Hunter.
8 should work fine! Deer season should be great down there IF you get them off the road 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I hunt up the road from you in Paint Rock, great country! I always heard if it was west of 35w it was west Texas 😂

That Brux 8 will work, I shot exact barrel in my last one and it was awesome with 42.2 h4350. Mine was a 20" and pushed the 105 hybrids @ 3000. Punches way above its weight class. I suspect you'll be close to grain + higher with 95's.

Buddy of mine was impressed with it so much he talked me out of it, now I'm re barreling a Cross with a Shilen 8 twist. Never had a Shilen and figured I can't live in Texas and not have owned a Shilen.

Good luck!