Which brass for 6mm Creedmoor

I use lapua in my 6.5 bolt gun, but recently ordered some starline for a semi auto. They're taking backorders on their 6 creed right now, sets of 250, $173 for small rifle, $142 for large.

I snagged a case of factory 109berger loaded ammo and finished "breaking in" the barrel with a few of those. Those shells came with small rifle lapua brass. I have no regrets with it but I have only reloaded 36 of them 2x so far but its pretty consistent.

No doubt Lapua is good stuff, but I have been running Peterson SRP for two years, very consistent no complaints and I would buy it again. Not really pushing it too hard 3,120 FPS with 105 Bergers, no loosening of the primer pockets up to 7 loadings and counting. Went with SRP to handle pressure, but as I said there is still room to run been up to 3,200 and backed it back down for accuracy

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts