Some guys I just don't get?

I have yet to load or shoot the hammers I ordered last year . This stupid job . But I will say that I'm looking forward to it . I hope they shoot as well as everyone else's.

Good on you for trying to make it right . Remember you can lead the horse to water , but you still gotta hold his head under water to drown him

I'm pretty sure I was close to getting the boot on LRH for expressing my frustration with the Hammer Bullets online forum marketing. Out of respect for Len I'm gonna be cool about this. The Hammer Bullets Army, however large or small it may be, is very vocal. I don't know if it's a millennial thing, a gen "z", "x", or whatever thing, but it's annoying as all get out.
Reading RMM air out his dirty laundry like this is disappointing to say the least. Ya win some, ya lose some. LET IT GO!
I'm so tired of this cra* you are going on ignore. BTW @ButterBean is safe, that dude is a hoot.

Kudos for extending the offer to help, but in my opinion, that's as far as it should have gone. If he accepted, that's great. If he declined (or in this case, ignored your offer), that's fine too.

This thread serves no purpose other than to shine a spot light on yourself while patting yourself on the back.

I'm pretty sure I was close to getting the boot on LRH for expressing my frustration with the Hammer Bullets online forum marketing. Out of respect for Len I'm gonna be cool about this. The Hammer Bullets Army, however large or small it may be, is very vocal. I don't know if it's a millennial thing, a gen "z", "x", or whatever thing, but it's annoying as all get out.
Reading RMM air out his dirty laundry like this is disappointing to say the least. Ya win some, ya lose some. LET IT GO!
I'm so tired of this cra* you are going on ignore. BTW @ButterBean is safe, that dude is a hoot.
I definitely understand stuff getting annoying. I have had better luck with them than any other bullet over average of 100 big game a year. So I like them and when people ask I give them my honest opinion. Not a generational thing I dont think. I think part of it is I watch guys constantly talk bad about them without even using them for some data point they don't like. Are they the highest bc nope. But they are very good hunting bullets. I've gone round and round about this before with guys. I could care less what people use. Bergers have a place for sure I have some. No issues so I'm not a hammer only guys but what's more annoying than guys that live a product is the guys that hate it without trying or have a total sample group of 1-2 animals and talking to the days end about how bad they are.
As for hammer guys starting this thread.

Imagine gamble your entire success and family income on a company. Then getting crapped on online by someone who may just not like them. I have a more than one rifle I can not get to shoot Berger not even close. Imagine if I went on to trash them all day and they continued to try and make it right or find out why. That crowd that loves them would have me hung. Let face it what if you tried everything to get your rifle to shoot. Wouldn't you want better to try and help. Yes they step up and say they will. Then you don't want them to try and you still trash them.

This is a two way street and can say I don't begrudge hammer guys at all for going this route. Put your livelihood up and see if you right or wrong stand up for your product. Every bullet has a cult and I think that's good. I dont hold that against anyone.
I love hearing about Berger and Hornady good and bad.

Kudos for extending the offer to help, but in my opinion, that's as far as it should have gone. If he accepted, that's great. If he declined (or in this case, ignored your offer), that's fine too.

This thread serves no purpose other than to shine a spot light on yourself while patting yourself on the back.
Or does it shine a bit of a light on how some people will and are willing to trash a company that tries to make things right. Take hammer right out of this and my feelings are the same. All one can do as a business is try and make things right. They did that. It was tuned down.

So what. Said customer was not outed so no harm to him. But does do a good deal to show the other side of the story. That's all. I honestly don't see how this is a big deal as no names or attempt to put that customer were done. Big nothing burger.

Also yes the bean is a special gift to this forum. Lol

I can try with more humor in the future!

I'm pretty sure most of our customers are old guys. Not sure how to say that more funny. Maybe duffers instead of guys!

I respect anyone giving us options in the hunting and shooting world. Some of these people could use some PR counseling, but that is way down my list of priorities. I'm curious by nature and like to try different things. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Maybe one day I'll have enough experience and knowledge to limit my urge to try a different bullet, powder, primer, brass, and seating depth combination. However, I doubt that will ever occur. Hammers Hunters we're just super easy for me to find a consistent and accurate load. I have never been a brand loyalist unless it worked for me based on the intended purpose. I shoot Bergers, Nosler, Hornady, Badlands, and Sierra bullets in my rifles. Whatever that particular rifle likes will be my go to as long as it meets my intended purpose. If I was looking for the best accuracy at very long range they probably would not be first choice for testing.

As a business owner I understand being frustrated by people bashing your product. Unfortunately forums consist of supporters, haters and a few in between. No matter what you do your not going to make everybody happy. When I was younger it killed me when someone wasnt completely satisfied with our work, but after many years I realized to not sweat it, dont get me wrong I still try to do the best job I can. Also as a business owner sometimes you have to take the high road, while I feel you were tactful in your post and had good intentions it tends to never go as planned. While I dont understand why people have been negative to RMM for the post and not the other business that posted his .02.

I've personally had good results with hammer bullets, their not the only bullet i use but I've found in the few rifles ive used them in that they were easy to tune, maybe thats because I have low expectations! So just keep doing what your doing, and focus on your business and products, not the haters and keyboard heros on the forums.

I've had bullets I couldn't get to shoot, but I didn't go on a public forum and bash them.
The manufacturer literally started a thread about his own bullets not shooting.

FJgmXmkJyXrbEwgCwfjcaa.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

The manufacturer literally started a thread about his own bullets not shooting.

View attachment 518907

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Actually, no, he did not start a thread about his bullets not shooting. He started a thread about a situation where he tried to address problems repeatedly reported by a specific individual and that individual had declined his offer to assist. Right or wrong in how he approached the situation, it stemmed from someone repeatedly speaking negatively about his product and he was hoping to get to the bottom of it.

This thread has been quite entertaining. Everyone seems to have an opinion, and they all seem to make sense from the outside looking in. Hopefully, everyone can move on...I know I'm ready to see this disappear from my "What's New" page.:)

There may well be a generational issue here. Lots of the older people on the forum remember when if you had a hunting rifle that shot one inch it was a keeper. Now with the obsession of hyper accuracy in hunting equipment, and the "fact" that its possible to get a light weight hunting rifle to shoot near half MOA with factory ammo anything less is reason to complain. Hand loaders expect better than half inch. All with Super light weight hunting rigs. They Don't blink at spending five or six thousand dollars on said rigs. All with scopes that are doomed to fail if they fall over. Sorry, just had to throw in the last part. My apologies for anything I've said that offended anyone. I'm old, I'm still hunting most everyday and some mornings you wake up grumpy and in pain. I sincerely hope some of the younger people here live into old age and remember what I said, then think, I now know where that old Tu#$ was coming from.

Recent Posts