Silencerco safety recall !!

crazymonkey

Before I've even gotten approved for another can silencerco has a safety recall . The harvester Evo I've got waiting cleared the list but the omega 300 didn't and is subject to the recall 😒. Sounds like I've got a little waiting to do before I can run it after I receive the atf clearance.

Before I've even gotten approved for another can silencerco has a safety recall . The harvester Evo I've got waiting cleared the list but the omega 300 didn't and is subject to the recall 😒. Sounds like I've got a little waiting to do before I can run it after I receive the atf clearance.
I'd try to send it in while in jail.

Your not the only person who has had a suppressor problem, wonder how many there really are that don't get reported. Had one that I got during the covid BS, that blew the housing off while on the thirty of forty shot range. Guy beside me at the range asked if it was supposed to do that. Only thing left attached was the baffles. Can flew about twenty yards.

Your not the only person who has had a suppressor problem, wonder how many there really are that don't get reported. Had one that I got during the covid BS, that blew the housing off while on the thirty of forty shot range. Guy beside me at the range asked if it was supposed to do that. Only thing left attached was the baffles. Can flew about twenty yards.
I bet it kicked too

And a quick trip to the lgs and now they are shipping all the recall suppressors back to silencerco for repair. I was like *** you said I had to wait . He said they were waiting on atf information on sending them back with out a form 3 or something. Either way it's on its way in for fixing while I still wait on the atf approval