Sever Chronic Pain and Spinal Cord Stimulators – NERVO

Len, May the Lord Jesus Christ cause this surgery to turn out good! I have had 2 back surgeries; 1 for ruptured disc and one to seal the cerebral-spinal fluid leak that the first surgery caused. The spinal fluid leak hurt me more than the ruptured disc. Still suffering from leg cramps since the surgeries.

In any case, whether we have affliction or not; we look forward to the resurrection of the body, when pain, sorrow and tears will be no more. And best of all, Len--we won't have any sin anymore. Until then, we trudge on, even if we have to crawl, by faith and not by sight. "Maranatha" -- "Come quickly, Lord Jesus!"

Len, May the Lord Jesus Christ cause this surgery to turn out good! I have had 2 back surgeries; 1 for ruptured disc and one to seal the cerebral-spinal fluid leak that the first surgery caused. The spinal fluid leak hurt me more than the ruptured disc. Still suffering from leg cramps since the surgeries.

In any case, whether we have affliction or not; we look forward to the resurrection of the body, when pain, sorrow and tears will be no more. And best of all, Len--we won't have any sin anymore. Until then, we trudge on, even if we have to crawl, by faith and not by sight. "Maranatha" -- "Come quickly, Lord Jesus!"
Thanks Much!
Amen to those words.

I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Made it home from the hospital and in a lot of pain from cutting through my muscle in the neck & back to get to the spine.
Won't know it if worked or not. My back looks like I got Fragged.
I will give an update when I am feeling better.
Thanks
Len

If they gave you a bunch of Oxy pain meds, go as light as you can stand it or you may be constipated for about 5 days. Ask me how I know:rolleyes:

If they gave you a bunch of Oxy pain meds, go as light as you can stand it or you may be constipated for about 5 days. Ask me how I know:rolleyes:
Been on opioids for over six years. My body is immune to them. Something in my genetics. Just have to drink a few Budweiser's and that will loosen everything up.