Seekins Element

The element is lighter weight. I think that is the main advantage. My 300wm element weighed in at an ounce under 6lbs bare, which is nice when you start adding other weight like an ammo sleeve, scope, bipod, suppressor, sling, etc... the finished product is only a 9lb rifle instead of a 10 or 11lb rifle to haul up the mountain.

The element is lighter weight. I think that is the main advantage. My 300wm element weighed in at an ounce under 6lbs bare, which is nice when you start adding other weight like an ammo sleeve, scope, bipod, suppressor, sling, etc... the finished product is only a 9lb rifle instead of a 10 or 11lb rifle to haul up the mountain.
Did it shoot well? I'm looking at 300prc

I own both, I have the Element in 300wm and a pro hunter in 6.5.. both are great guns and shoot lights out, but the weight difference is the main thing, if you are wanting a light rifle that shoots like a heavy gun, buy the Element. If you dont care about the weight, buy the ph2….. you wont be unhappy with either.

But thats why you pay the extra for the Element….. that's with everything including muzzle break….
image.jpg

That is impressive indeed.
But at 7:14.5 don't it kick the snot out of you?
How bad is the recoil?
Been thinking of a 300PRC myself
It's the lightest recoiling 300 I've ever shot, when I ordered it I was a little apprehensive that it was going to beat the hell out of me, but just the opposite. It's a pleasure to shoot, the worst part about it, is feeding it, at 76gn of powder you go through components quickly…lol. the brake works wonders.

It's the lightest recoiling 300 I've ever shot, when I ordered it I was a little apprehensive that it was going to beat the hell out of me, but just the opposite. It's a pleasure to shoot, the worst part about it, is feeding it, at 76gn of powder you go through components quickly…lol. the brake works wonders.
I bet your using a powder that's hard or impossible to find.
Still I'm impressed.