scoped! now my wife fear's shooting.

its a good thing she fears shooting. you are ment to go hunting to get away from the woman. dont let them ruin hunting for you too.

its a good thing she fears shooting. you are ment to go hunting to get away from the woman. dont let them ruin hunting for you too.
haha. she has actually been hunting much longer than I have and, in my opinion, is a better shot/hunter than I am. That being said...the scope breaking her nose really shook her up. We got out last weekend shooting, and she did not flinch nearly as bad as she was a few weeks ago. She didn't even flinch the first few shots. once I noticed her flinch I told her to stop and take a break. She seems to be getting better.

l will give you one tip of getting rid of recoil based flinching. Try to see your shot hit the target. its impossible to see the shot hit the target with a decent calibre because of recoil. but this will prevent you blinking or flinching just before you shoot. keep this in your mind and you-your wife will overcome flinching and will become a 100 time better shot than before.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts