Anybody hunting or shooting with their wife/girlfriend?

My wife has been watching this guy on You Tube and decided she needs to learn to shoot a pistol. On Valentines day we went to a shooting center and she did very well. Now she wants me to get her a pistol the way she shot I will never be able to get her angry again. That is if I enjoy life as much as I think I do.

I explained before we went to have elvis marry us....that I hunt...lotsss. I even took her and let a bull about run us over in the archery season and got to here her squel "sha sha shoot him!" Thought it was all good.

Year1) she's pregnant and blowing the phone up while I have an arrow knocked. "I'm in labor". Didnt really grasp what I meant when I said "a lotsss" (Cell phone in truck from now on)
9 more years of battling.... Ran out of elk burger and had to buy store meat. After all the moose deer elk she can't gag the store crap...: "you need to get a elk" she says...I thought I'd never hear that. Now she prays for me when I go out.

Words for the wise......don't have your anniversary in October. You'll repent. If she's worth marrying she's worth waiting till Jan 1st (although that ice fishing season)

Also....just because her dad shot a deer once doesn't mean she's really gunna like you gone doing it. At least not till she gets hooked on wild game meat.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts