Scope that won't break on 300 win mag

Blackpowder72

I have a Savage in 300 win mag that absolutely eats scopes. I've blew up 4 scopes . 2 Bushnell and 2 Vortex . They have all be warranted . I usually miss something before I know the scope is junk. I have a DNZ Game Reaper mount . I'm not looking to break the bank here . $500 -$600 is my budget . Any ideas ??? Thanks.

I have a Savage in 300 win mag that absolutely eats scopes. I've blew up 4 scopes . 2 Bushnell and 2 Vortex . They have all be warranted . I usually miss something before I know the scope is junk. I have a DNZ Game Reaper mount . I'm not looking to break the bank here . $500 -$600 is my budget . Any ideas ??? Thanks.
take a look at the meopta line of scopes the optika 6

Nothing wrong with either of the companies you are currently using the problem is your price point.
That putting you in the cheap end of the scope lines. Check out a used nightforce as above. Also check out optics planet. They had the Burris verocity for just over $600 a few months back but haven't checked on it in a while.

My buddy has a Vortex Viper on a 300 ultra mag never a problem. I've been through 2 Vortex Viper HS . I really don't blow them up they just don't hold zero . Also I do shoot out of a lead sled but I don't use any weight just the rest.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.