Schmidt & Bender PMI

The last thing S&B do is update thierweb site, they are waiting for the adoption of the 4-16x42 by a branch of the US armed forces. 5-25 is due for retail in August, 4-16x42 september- october ish.
Pete

[ QUOTE ]
The last thing S&B do is update thierweb site, they are waiting for the adoption of the 4-16x42 by a branch of the US armed forces. 5-25 is due for retail in August, 4-16x42 september- october ish.
Pete

[/ QUOTE ] Lucky bastards. Well good for the august date this gives me a chance to save my milk money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What about the illuminated reticle however in the 4-16X42 or 50mm PMII? As an aside I sure like your choice of the 30-06 for your hunting rig, nice pics. I know that S&B will have much more success following your advice.

Got your email. Thanks a lot. I been rather busy lately and have had no time to read it.

I´ll come back to you later.

[ QUOTE ]
..."howz kud anyvon vant anyzing zat wie do not alzready produze,"...

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Darn funny - almost life-like!

Still, you know there are Germans who can do better than that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
..."howz kud anyvon vant anyzing zat wie do not alzready produze,"...

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Darn funny - almost life-like!

Still, you know there are Germans who can do better than that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ] A problem all great salesmen have! "Just ask ADOLPH" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts