Schmidt & Bender

ropeNshoot

I've been looking at the S&B site and I'm pretty well set on getting one. But here's the snag, their site shows available click values in cm, moa, and mrad. I want mrad turrets but all of the online retailers show the option to be cm or moa only. Am I missing something? I'll be contacting S&B about this but thought perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong place. I'm curious to know what those of you with an S&B have for turrets.

I've been looking at the S&B site and I'm pretty well set on getting one. But here's the snag, their site shows available click values in cm, moa, and mrad. I want mrad turrets but all of the online retailers show the option to be cm or moa only. Am I missing something? I'll be contacting S&B about this but thought perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong place. I'm curious to know what those of you with an S&B have for turrets.

They definitely have Mil turrets, both CCW & CW. Check out Optics Planet and Euro Optics.

Thanks bruce_ventura. Funny as simple as that is it took me years to put it together and I even had training. When I did It opened up a world of great optics at bargains online and being able to dial before dials became so prevalent.

If you are in the market for a SB, I would also look really hard at the Kahles K624i.

SB has seriously been smoking something with regard to their pricing the past two years.

I shoot a couple PMii's and when I was looking for glass for my new JP, I was really surprised how much they have increased their pricing w/o offering a better product than what it has been for the past 5 or 6 years.

I went with the Kahles and I'm very happy with it when comparing it to my SBs.

Kahles Rifle Scopes | Rifle Scopes on Sale | SportOptics

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.