Scary Incident

Len, since nobody had the courage to bring this up, I feel its my duty to do so.

Thread title: "Scary Indecent"? So were you fully clothed? Nevermind, don't want to know! TMI!😱😂
Craig yes it was definitely an "Indecent" operation moving the powder.
So much for spell check and posting late at night. Funny I was top of my classes in Expository & Exploratory Writing in College. Hated English in High School. The only way I passed was I was signed up for the Marines 180 days out and teachers wanted to get rid of me. Spelling was even worse.
I used those same dollies to move our 2K lb Lathe with no issues. Just was not positioned properly and should have used two. My original plan was to attach two together with 2x4 sides so that the cabinet fit in a base. Just didn't get to that project in time.
All is well and lesson learned. Need to continue doing & finishing projects.
Jill and I are packing up tonight for the next three days at shooting PRS and relaxing.
Everyone thanks for your words of wisdom and concerns that I am OK.

As most know that I had a spinal cord injury in my neck and it does affect me with balance, I'll put a few hours in the shop one day and then the next i take a break. We i decided to run electrical wires to the 3rd part of the operation and change some where the lathe, mill, Saw, and Drill Press if. I also had a 25' heavy duty 10 gauge wire. Spent more time on getting it to work properly that I could have driven to the store and bought ones, Got everything working properly and moved to the nest project,
We had bought some storage cabinets that are 2'X4'X6'. They have sliding door, which were off at this time. I put a Harbor Freight dolly under to move it around Temperly. Well we had 300+ pounds of powder in each cabinet. I was trying to relocate the powder cabinet when the wheels fell off the Harbor Freight dolly. Luck would have it that the open end was on the other side an "ME" on the side with backing. As the powder cabinet was collapsing all I could do was hold on and try to ease it down as easy as possible onto my body. Didn't want it to crash onto the concrete. When I arrived onto the concrete on my back and didn't hear any loud 💥 figured I was safe.
Now have to construct a better moving system. Fortunately the 570, R-26 Varget, Retembo, H-1000 were all in tact and no dents or opening.
However I am a little banged up and need to shoot a bunch of these powders. That will make me feel better.
Bad luck, velocity deceleration, and concert poisoning can wreck a guy's day for sure... Hope your better 🤕 Cheers

Dolly(s)

When you are real olde move stuff & climb with care - wifey won't let me climb more than 18 inches & move more than 50 lbs. on our nice fat-tired dolly. She reiterates a litany of accidents that happened to folks that were younger and describes in exquisite detail their injuries, treatment, and suffering incurred. Wifey has a background in industrial safety & knows all the language.

Just today, I went in for a post hospital exam done by our nice nurse practitioner/physician's assistant. One of the first questions was - "have you fallen recently?" - No. Then lots of questions about my mental state - like "do you feel something awful is going to happen?" - Yes - (look at the Ukraine/Russian situation and nuke deployments into nearby locations combined with treats to use nukes). Finally, we get to the main event - my brief hospital stay - turns out it was the result of walking pneumonia - depressed blood pressure, low oxygen levels, & infection/congestion in lower left lung. Feel about 97% recovered after drinking gallons of fluids & 4-5 red pills but physical activities limited.

I tied for the 2nd highest grade - number 2 or 3 out of 27 - in my college freshman English composition class at a big state university, with a "D" grade. Many refer to that university as Zig Zag U.

Our next rodent shoot is still planned after any chance of flooding is over.