Scary Stories

Okay...a few years back was up north at 'the chicken coop bunkhouse'...whitetail hunt...tired from hunting..rolled into sleeping bag about 930pm...
Lite in dining area stays on all nite..soft..im in a bunk opposite dining...back was hurting..started getting sore..i moved to another position..looking past my feet..on the wall maybe 15" from my feet..was a black figure...shoulders and head..black as could be...i blinked and saw it slide to the left under the black trash bag covering the window...i thought about it for a few seconds..went back to sleep...next morning...got up walked over to the wall and checked for shadow cast from my hand within a foot and to a few inches...no shadow could be made to change the color on the wall unless I put my hand 'on the wall'......ive no doubt what it was...and there's other stories from there also....
Ghost......dang right they exist......
Thank you

Let's here the other stories please.

Tree planters staying in coop..one guy gagging at about 2am...people screaming at him..they had to get up at 4...went to bed at 10....next morning guys giving him all kinds of crapola...he told them straight up..."there was an old lady kneeling on my chest choking me"....they all called bs...until guy in bunk next to him spoke up.."no..hes telling you the truth..i looked over there and saw her choking him"...those two never came back to coop...
Brother has seen shadows going around the room on the walls...while walking across driveway one day he heard "can you see me"..middle of day..nobody else on property..middle of nowhere...
Owner there by himself when tree planters were gone..walking down driveway past rental house..door flies open and slams shut....he ask my brother about it...brother says "which door"...???
"That door can't open....the deadbolt is locked and unlocked with a key only....and there's no key"......

Tree planters staying in coop..one guy gagging at about 2am...people screaming at him..they had to get up at 4...went to bed at 10....next morning guys giving him all kinds of crapola...he told them straight up..."there was an old lady kneeling on my chest choking me"....they all called bs...until guy in bunk next to him spoke up.."no..hes telling you the truth..i looked over there and saw her choking him"...those two never came back to coop...
Brother has seen shadows going around the room on the walls...while walking across driveway one day he heard "can you see me"..middle of day..nobody else on property..middle of nowhere...
Owner there by himself when tree planters were gone..walking down driveway past rental house..door flies open and slams shut....he ask my brother about it...brother says "which door"...???
"That door can't open....the deadbolt is locked and unlocked with a key only....and there's no key"......
That's spooky as hell. So what's a "coop"?

Well..its an old ranch...coop may have been the actual house at one time....was used as a chicken coop(coup) before being purchased by current owner...down toad a mile is an Indian cemetery....
Another story coming after dinner

It was a long dinner....

Brother and buddy staying in main house...brother goes ro bed...later buddy goes ro bed...brother got up and turned all the lites and TV off..locked front door........later brother hears buddy get up..walking down hallway..turning on lites as going downstairs...out front door....presumably to take a leak in sanican....brother hears him walking back thru hallway into room closing the door.....
Few hours later brother is already awake..cooking breakfast...buddy comes downstairs....brother ask him "what the hell....i turned off the lites and tv after you left them on....then you get up..walk downstairs..turning on all the lites and then leave them all on and not even close the front door".....to this his buddy replies........." I didn't get out of bed last nite"........................

It was a long dinner....

Brother and buddy staying in main house...brother goes ro bed...later buddy goes ro bed...brother got up and turned all the lites and TV off..locked front door........later brother hears buddy get up..walking down hallway..turning on lites as going downstairs...out front door....presumably to take a leak in sanican....brother hears him walking back thru hallway into room closing the door.....
Few hours later brother is already awake..cooking breakfast...buddy comes downstairs....brother ask him "what the hell....i turned off the lites and tv after you left them on....then you get up..walk downstairs..turning on all the lites and then leave them all on and not even close the front door".....to this his buddy replies........." I didn't get out of bed last nite"........................
Was the front door left open when they woke up but closed when they went to bed?

Yep...door open...all lites on....and knowing the buddy...he falls asleep in seconds and can sleep thru any thing.....
That's all I have from the bunkhouse......

Yep...door open...all lites on....and knowing the buddy...he falls asleep in seconds and can sleep thru any thing.....
That's all I have from the bunkhouse......
Well that's a pretty good one. Kind of reminds me of a movie a few years back that featured something similar.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.