Sad but true ...

I think the window of opportunity is closing on what can be done. Artillery would help, air support if they have pilots. TOW 2's or maybe drones. I'm not sure if civilian contractors would be allowed at this point.
The administration approved $350 million in military aid including javelin missiles a week ago. Congress is arguing over $10 billion because they combined it with a covid relief package. Why is it whenever there is a spending bill, someone has to tack on something that is going to stall it or even kill it. It never fails. As a result, the Ukraine will fall before it gets approved.

The administration approved $350 million in military aid including javelin missiles a week ago. Congress is arguing over $10 billion because they combined it with a covid relief package. Why is it whenever there is a spending bill, someone has to tack on something that is going to stall it or even kill it. It never fails. As a result, the Ukraine will fall before it gets approved.
Everyone wants their piece of the pie.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. Again, we can hope something happens internally where his own turn on him. I can't believe the moral is high among the Russians let alone his army.
If you want some insight about how most Russian families think about what Putin and what the sanctions are doing to them, look at"Dan Sheekoz" videos on YouTube. I have been watching him for 2 years now and he has opened my mind to the Russian people.

Not good!

A runaway nuke reactor (k**2) going into a "meltdown" is a very real possibility. Should this happen wide-spread isotope contamination of iodine (bad for thyroid), caesium (bad for heart) & strontium (mimics calcium, bad for bones) isotopes would occur. Long half-life all. Long term suffering. Possibly worse than Chernobyl.

Dependencies on Russian natural gas & oil supplies seem to impede corrective actions, diplomacy or military. Past indulgences involving those that should oppose this tragic situation might exist. Much sadness & destruction to see on news.

Prayer seems to be a good idea.

I'm not sure if civilian contractors would be allowed at this point.

Read that article a couple days ago…..Here's a problem, though…😐

C7BAEEB7-5709-4778-9389-26F074BA17DA.jpeg

Last edited:
It is indeed a very concerning situation. I hope for an internal revolt in Russia, but the iron fist of Putin's regime has been successful in suppressing internal opposition for a long time. I have a suspicion that China will intervene at some point. They are in a position to exert influence in world affairs and may take advantage of this in an attempt to show the world their strength. This would be like Satan brokering a peace deal with Hitler.

The meme does some it up to some extent and it is sad but what other choice is there without starting WWIII? I have heard allot of criticism of NATO and the US but I have not heard any suggestions on what they should do. Other than military aide and crippling economic sanctions, what can they do while avoiding WWIII?
Quit buying Russian oil and continue to build the keystone pipeline would be the two biggest things that could be done