Sad but true ...

FEENIX

US NATO vs Russia.jpg

I hope I am VERY wrong, but I believe it is just a matter of time before we are drawn into this war. The bombing of nuclear power plants which will release radioactive contamination when reactors or spent fuel storage is breached will effect the entire planet. If that happens and Putin continues to target nuclear power plants than I believe NATO will have no choice to intervene…the beginning of WWIII.

I hope I am VERY wrong, but I believe it is just a matter of time before we are drawn into this war. The bombing of nuclear power plants which will release radioactive contamination when reactors or spent fuel storage is breached will effect the entire planet. If that happens and Putin continues to target nuclear power plants than I believe NATO will have no choice to intervene…the beginning of WWIII.
Me too!

It's sure not looking good. Hard to see a different outcome. Can only hope Putin gets shutdown from within by an internal revolt. That would be best case scenario.

I hope also,but it's looking like there has to be some intervention. Putin is like a rabid dog. He needs to be put down.

Putin has also demonstrated that nuclear fallout is no concern to him. That makes him pretty scary.

The meme does some it up to some extent and it is sad but what other choice is there without starting WWIII? I have heard allot of criticism of NATO and the US but I have not heard any suggestions on what they should do. Other than military aide and crippling economic sanctions, what can they do while avoiding WWIII?

Putin has the same mindset that a school shooter has. He doesn't care about what he destroys or who he kills as long as he wins and leaves his name a legacy.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. Again, we can hope something happens internally where his own turn on him. I can't believe the moral is high among the Russians let alone his army.

The meme does some it up to some extent and it is sad but what other choice is there without starting WWIII? I have heard allot of criticism of NATO and the US but I have not heard any suggestions on what they should do. Other than military aide and crippling economic sanctions, what can they do while avoiding WWIII?
I think the window of opportunity is closing on what can be done. Artillery would help, air support if they have pilots. TOW 2's or maybe drones. I'm not sure if civilian contractors would be allowed at this point.