Sad sight these days

wasskeet

Another box down, only 500 left. These from a batch bought in 2019. Haven't seen any since.

Attachments

• D5E071AE-D291-4B9B-ACB6-7B50FCA8BA45.jpeg
    D5E071AE-D291-4B9B-ACB6-7B50FCA8BA45.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
I'm not that low……but, only because I've done minimal shooting over the last several years! With the way things have been going…..I'm glad that I've been very conservative!

I'll make a dent in my supplies this summer…..I've got to build a load using my new 270 grain LRX's I finally got, after wanting for several years! Hopefull, I won't burn a lot of powder, primers, and bullets …..finding the "sweet spot"! memtb

Last edited:
I bought some CCI BR2 recently, ashamed to even think how much I paid for them. But if you want to play you gotta pay. I have a decent stock now except a little low on large rifle magnum. Will likely have to pay too much for those as well.
I did not, however, pay $3 each for 160 AccuBonds!!!! LOL

RB II, I here ya. I just last week bought 2 lbs of RL 7 for my 45-70. Never in my wildest dreams (nightmares) did I think I'd ever pay that much for 2 pounds of powder! memtb

I got transferred to NW NM 5 years ago. I just moved back. I didn't do any shooting in that time so my consumable stock is pretty good. I'm just not so eager to try a new powder or bullet as I used to be.