Sad About The NRA

People on the inside had to know about these things for a loooooong time. I'm a "Benefactor" member and have been for decades. I've donated a considerable amount of money over the years. Now I wonder how much of my money was used to promote the posh living style of LaPierre and his cronies. I do NOT financially support the NRA anymore.

Thankfully, there are many other good, hard-working pro-2nd amendment organizations out there to support. The NRA needs to clean house fast and return as the voice of the American sportsaman.

At about the 9 minute mark he says that Wayne is a Democrat. That is interesting.

If the NRA was not effective then why are our enemies on the other side committing so many resources to destroying them?

At about the 9 minute mark he says that Wayne is a Democrat. That is interesting.

If the NRA was not effective then why are our enemies on the other side committing so many resources to destroying them?
The same reason the progressives can't stop talking about the KKK. They haven't done anything since television's were in black and white, but since they can't find an actual boogeyman, they invented one.