Joined the NRA Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 300whisper, Jul 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. 300whisper

300whisper Well-Known Member

First time in about 8 years. Membership is really cheap. Did the 5 year, $100 one.

I had to do it to join my local range. They check your membership status in order to become a member of their range.

I was waiting to get sniped by CNN, get blacklisted, have the ATF kick down my door, or have god himself bring his wrath upon me. Luckily none of those things happened. ;):D

So I encourage everyone to join.

geo4061, 357lover, FEENIX and 3 others like this.
  2. manitou

manitou Well-Known Member

Good on you. The first thing politicians want to know when voting or backing a bill is constituant numbers.
    It is truly a shame that there are 80 million gun owners in the U.S. and only a mere 5 million are responsible enough to help protect our rights... all of our rights. Without the second amendment, the rest will fall by the wayside.

3. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

I renewed mine earlier this year and went this route too!

300whisper likes this.
  4. 357lover

357lover Active Member

I got the life membership for $300 years ago. I feel that that was cheap so I send them a healthy donation each year.

FEENIX and 300whisper like this.
  5. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

That is one heck of a deal I missed.

300whisper likes this.
  6. ShtrRdy

ShtrRdy Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="manitou, post: 1456406, member: 105280".
    It is truly a shame that there are 80 million gun owners in the U.S. and only a mere 5 million are responsible enough to help protect our rights... all of our rights. Without the second amendment, the rest will fall by the wayside.[/QUOTE]
    Yes, it's really too bad more gun owners don't get signed up.

manitou and 300whisper like this.
  7. eklarsen

eklarsen Well-Known Member

Cool, now we can teach you the secret handshake and invite you to the meetings with the Russians on all our plans to subvert the US election system.

Only kidding about the secret handshake...

Doghunter23 likes this.
  8. Riflehunter1776

Riflehunter1776 Well-Known Member

I did the life membership a few years back, when Obama was trying to pull one of his anti gun Obaminations. This year I signed up my daughter for a junior membership after the so-called parkland survivors started their soros-patsy activism and so many other schools joined in. Very proud of her - she wore her NRA sweatshirt instead of joining the walk out.

9. Riflehunter1776

Riflehunter1776 Well-Known Member

You can usually spot the KGB spies because they wear Russian copies of 1969 Timex digital wristwatches. But you know what they say about that type of operation: zheminshaznyish zhemlutsha.

(if anybody gets the old Chevy Chase/Dan Aykroyd reference)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018