SAAMI printing issue?

MagnumManiac

Hi all,
Having a huge issue with computer illiterate skills.
I cannot figure out how to print the current SAAMI chamber drawings without it being blurry and unreadable on the actual chamber/case drawings.
Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Cheers.

Lol.
It's not the printer, it's the actual page downloaded form the SAAMI website.
The headings are fine and clear, but the drawing is like deliberately burred like I haven't permission to print it or something.
Can't seem to find the printable version of the page like I used to.

Cheers.

I just opened the 6.8 western page in the new cartridge drop down and page opened with print icon on top right of page. Printed out fine, seems to be working for me.

So, it's not me??
That says a lot. I have no idea how to navigate these pages on my phone.
I will try again later.
Thanks all.
The issue is with the 7STW drawing.

Cheers.

Yep. You can usually tell as you scroll thru the different cartridges. The light, faint hard to read ones won't print ledgable

26 Nosler. Its not that it is blurry but very faint drawing ink. Is this one better? I printed it fine off my 10 yr+ old HP C5180 printer.

Attachments

• 26Nosler.pdf
    591.4 KB · Views: 174
I downloaded the complete document and then I went to the page to do current page print instead of printing directly off their website PDF. I don't know if that matters but maybe?

Download the whole PDF document. Open it in Adobe, print pages from there. You can set the printer to max resolution and get finer detail if required. Will print far better from the PDF than from the online view.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.