SAAMI printing issue?

I downloaded the complete document and then I went to the page to do current page print instead of printing directly off their website PDF. I don't know if that matters but maybe?
That's what I will try too.
Have wasted so much ink and paper!

Cheers.

MM: let me know what you need for drawings, I downloaded the full technical drawings so I can grab what you need easy.
Muddyboots, how did you do that?

I agree that many of the drawings are blurry to print and even view on a high-resolution computer screen. I suspect that for older cartridges, they printed the original mechanical drawings and then used some sort of facsimile machine to capture the image to create the pdf documentation.

Not sure what you are seeing but all the drawings I see are fine. The 26 Nosler was just light font instead of normal font. No clue why it was that way in the document but still very legible and not blurry.
Download the cartridge drawing document to your computer, then open it up in Adobe on your PC and select the cartridge from the menu and go the the page for it. I then just do a print of current page and they have all come out fine. If you still cannot get a clear picture, then there is something on your PC affecting the Adobe font.

Print quality starts in the image resolution. Cell phone images are usually not high resolution images. Resolution is measured in pixels per inch (PPI). Most images under 100 PPI are not going to produce a good quality image when that image is stretched to an 8.5 x 12 page. If you want a 2 x 2 image they are acceptable. For a good quality 6 x 8 image you will need an image of 300 PPI. As the old saying goes: "You can't make a silk purse from a sows ear". Once the photo is taken the true resolution can't be altered.

Thanks all, got it sorted by using my PC and printing directly from the print page.

Must be something with Apple iPhones, cuz all the prints worked perfectly.

Cheers.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts