Possible barrel issue?

I recently had a 300 RUM rebareled with a Bartlein carbon wrapped barrel. It doesn't look to me like the gunsmith trimmed and inch off of the muzzle end before threading it for the brake. I believe bartlein recommends cutting an inch off. I don't want to waste 215 hybrids or Retumbo just chasing my tail if the barrel is going to be an issue. Hopefully someone can give me some suggestions whether to have it redone or just shoot it.
Pic is of the rifle I'm talking about.View attachment 384039
Yes its recommended to remove a full inch of the muzzle end and then machine the muzzle how customer wants, bare crown or threaded crown. The reason for this is the bore diameter can be belled out slightly from the lapping process and this will result in the muzzle being oversized. This belling is certainly a real thing but i have rarely seen where removing at least 0.200" off the muzzle would clean up this area completely. Recommending removing a full inch is just to make sure all belling is removed. From the looks of your muzzle, it looks like there was nothing removed before threading. Will this effect accuracy, likely not but possibly. Contact your builder and ask if he did remove any off the muzzle. He may not even be aware of this even though this is standard practice with any new barrel blank. He may need some gentle educating as well and should do at no charge if nothing was removed.

Yes its recommended to remove a full inch of the muzzle end and then machine the muzzle how customer wants, bare crown or threaded crown. The reason for this is the bore diameter can be belled out slightly from the lapping process and this will result in the muzzle being oversized. This belling is certainly a real thing but i have rarely seen where removing at least 0.200" off the muzzle would clean up this area completely. Recommending removing a full inch is just to make sure all belling is removed. From the looks of your muzzle, it looks like there was nothing removed before threading. Will this effect accuracy, likely not but possibly. Contact your builder and ask if he did remove any off the muzzle. He may not even be aware of this even though this is standard practice with any new barrel blank. He may need some gentle educating as well and should do at no charge if nothing was removed.
Sounds like very good advice .