Ruger American predator

What stock did you end up with? I have the predator in 6.5 creed and looking to change out the stock.
I got my Predator when the 6.5 creedmoor craze was going on 6 years ago. I could not believe how well it shot out of the box. I wanted to put a nice walnut Boyd's stock on it, but every time I shoot it I say to myself "why would you even screw with this gun?". Leave it alone and just shoot it. It shoots as good or better than guns 10 to 20 times the price. Mine will shoot in the .2s.

then walk away... I haven't put a Howa in the safe. I've tried a couple of times, then washed my hands of them in short order.
We have A Ruger American in 6.5 creed and she shoots great. It's wearing a Boyds Prairie Hunter stock.
Exact opposite here..other than a pistol...wouldn't own a Ruger. They just don't shoot as good. But that's why there's more than one of everything!

Exact opposite here..other than a pistol...wouldn't own a Ruger. They just don't shoot as good. But that's why there's more than one of everything!
I've traded back a couple of Rugers as they were average at best... My #1 in 338win, my 77 in 35 whelen, and the creed are all good shooters...

I have one in 223.It came with a Vortex Crossfire scope.I told the salesman that when the scope dies I'll get a better scope but that scope will not die!
Before I shot it I cleaned it and it shot my load 55 gr Hornady SP and 24.0 gr Tac at 1/2 inch at 100 yards out of the box.Not bad.
And if it does die Vortex will just send you another one for free so there is that..