Rigid or flexible Teslong?

Just a hunter

I am going to buy one, I just want your feedback on which you use or recommend and why. I have Android operating system on my phone and a laptop with Windows operating system if that matters.

asd9055

I just bought the flexible WiFi version. Works great in iPhone and iPad. I imagine it would work great in Android. It does not work on pc (windows). No way to turn the LED lights in if directly connected. No help from Teslong! I like it, but I wish I could get it to work on laptop. Even tried Android simulation software. If you plug it directly, no lights

Just a hunter

I just bought the flexible WiFi version. Works great in iPhone and iPad. I imagine it would work great in Android. It does not work on pc (windows). No way to turn the LED lights in if directly connected. No help from Teslong! I like it, but I wish I could get it to work on laptop. Even tried Android simulation software. If you plug it directly, no lights
Thank you for the quick response. I'm going to get one I just want to make sure I make the most informed decision I can. They're not a lot of money but I don't want to wish I had gone a different route and have to buy a second one.

rogerstv

I have the flexible version, I suppose. Did not know there is a rigid version. I view mine using the camera application on my laptop. Mine has a small dial switch in the cable to adjust the light brightness.

I use it to verify a clean bore and barrel. I can pinpoint the copper buildup in the barrel then scrub away.

Love it. No issues whatsoever.

Rick Richard

I went with the flexible one with the idea that storing would be a bit easier since you can just wrap the cable when ready to put it away. Anyway, either on will serve your purpose.

Steve L

I too went with the flexible one & use it with the camera app, only I store mine in a 1/2" pvc tube with caps on each end. I read of problems with wrapping the cable to tight. just my 2 cents

epags

Ditto on the flexible model. I just store it in the box I received it in. I run it on android quite successfully (phone and tablet). Bought the extra set of mirrors as well.

asd9055

Ditto on the flexible model. I just store it in the box I received it in. I run it on android quite successfully (phone and tablet). Bought the extra set of mirrors as well.
Extra mirrors work so much better in larger calibers.

2ndson

My vote is for the rigid version. I’ve had one for about a month and really like it. The feature I love is the wireless capability. I can use it on my phone, ipad, laptop or desktop.

Just a hunter

My vote is for the rigid version. I’ve had one for about a month and really like it. The feature I love is the wireless capability. I can use it on my phone, ipad, laptop or desktop.
Do you see any drawbacks to the rigid version?

GRG

I have been using the flexible version for close to a year with no issues. I like it as I have also used it to look in motors when pulling plugs, trying to find things down cracks or behind benches. It has worked flawlessly. I don't think I would like the straight shaft model nearly as well. Buy the extra mirrors when you get it for $7 or so. One suggestion, if your gun shoots good, don't look in the bore as it may drive you crazy with what you see. Lol