Clackamus, OR

elkoholic72

I am in need of some help at an Event in Clackamus, Oregon running three weekends starting October26th. If you are familiar with Leupold products and would like to make some extra cash, call me @ 406-670-6991 or pm me your email address and I'll get back to you ASAP. I will be chasing antelope this weekend, so leave a message if I don't answer. Furthermore, I am looking for Pro-Staff help on several shooting lines and have immediate work in many areas all over the West, and the rest of the states for that matter. PM me your email and I can send you some info to see if this would be a good fit for you.
Everyone have a safe hunting season!

Ben Bishop

Clackamas is the proper spelling. Im located 15 minutes from there but am dumb as a box of rocks. If you need any help locally I can help you out though.

I can probably help out if you need a hand, but Oct 23-27th is Elk season & ill be gone that whole weekend. Clackamas isn't too far over the hill, for the other weekends tho.

If you've got something in the Central Oregon/Bend area it's a no brainer, & id be very interested in anything over here & farther east. I'm home most every weekend.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts