Strangest Teslong Use?

I'll be totally honest, I never had one until last year and I bought it to prove a point on here ( and I did ) and I have never used it since then, It's just in my way, That being said it's a cool piece to have if you need it
Me too. Only used it a couple of times, but it is nice to know it is there if I need to use it.

I'll be totally honest, I never had one until last year and I bought it to prove a point on here ( and I did ) and I have never used it since then, It's just in my way, That being said it's a cool piece to have if you need it
Me too. Only used it a couple of times, but it is nice to know it is there if I need to use it.
Mine is still unboxed. I at least have it when the need arises.

I bought it for other uses that when weather breaks I will be using it pretty hard. I have a 32 year old fiberglass boat that I bought new that I want to inspect stringers a little more closely, the gas tank connection below deck, find out why I can't feed a wire through a spot that I need to for an electronic mounting change. Its going to be used way harder outside of firearms then ever used for a firearm! Funny I had an old laptop that wasn't being used that is perfect for it with 17" screen and married up perfectly when I tested it. Much better than squinting at a phone! I can see where any mechanic would love to have one of these just in case!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts