Retumbo or H1000 for 300 PRC

Honestly, shoot what you can find. RL26 is most ideal for 225 to 230 grain bullets, next is H1000. Retumbo wasn't as good as the first two. Haven't ran N570 because I save that for my 300 Norma. I'm stuck using LRT as an example. Not ideal for my .338 Norma AI but I have 16lbs to burn, just a bummer because a week after my big purchase I scored 20 lbs of Retumbo!

If you can find RL26 go that route. BUT use what you can find

Retumbo. The h1000 is so close for that bullet. I would shoot retumbo and if you struggle to find something then use your h1000

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 61
Retumbo. The h1000 is so close for that bullet. I would shoot retumbo and if you struggle to find something then use your h1000

What about Magnum?
Only one I've been able to find is Magpro. Hadn't heard anything about it on this thread, so I didn't get any. Might be regretting that, or not.

What about Magnum?
Only one I've been able to find is Magpro. Hadn't heard anything about it on this thread, so I didn't get any. Might be regretting that, or not.
Magnum would work well in 300 prc. I started using it in 300 win and 338 Edge and very pleased with it so far. Especialy in the edge.

I am running 79.5gr retumbo lapua brass cci mag primer out of the 300 win pushing 212eldx avg 2975. Sd 5.7 3.539 col 26" barrel. Pretty consistent .6 groups Bergara hmr b14. I would think the prc would do similar.