6.5 Prc 140 vldh or 140 eol

Southern 62

Need y'all's advice. I'm having a rifle built and new to reloading. I'm in the process of getting compensates up. Iv never shot Berger's but that's what I want to try. So what gives between the two? Does one have better terminal performance that the other? Iv heard the vlds are harder to find a sweet spot if that's what you call it lol. I found the 140 vlds at Fun fur and Feathers and bought them. Did I make a mistake? Just for info I'm hunting Elk this fall and iv read about the 156 eol but 99% of my hunting is deer so I'm setting it up for that. Thanks for your advice!!!! This is my first post so if I messed up… forgive me lol I promise I have many more questions

worked a load yester day for them, H-1000, cci 250LRM primers, Hornady once fired match prep, and started at 57grs worked up to 58.5 was best load. start low and work up looking for pres and best group

Does anyone use LR primers or is the LRM primers better suited for the 6.5 Prc. I have some CCI BR2 primes that I could swap out with a friend for the LRM primers. Or should I try both to see what works better.

Does anyone use LR primers or is the LRM primers better suited for the 6.5 Prc. I have some CCI BR2 primes that I could swap out with a friend for the LRM primers. Or should I try both to see what works better.
I use Fed 210M primers in all my 6.5PRC loads and have had very good results. I did use some Fed 215M primers with Hammer bullets only because they recommended them but they now claim that standard LR primers yield even higher velocities slightly increased charges in the PRC.

I use LR primers (BR2 or 210M) in all my 6.5PRC loads.
RL23 is my go-to powder, with H1000 or N560 as my 2nd choice.
140 Hyb, 140 Elite, 140 HVLD, or 144 Hyb are my choices.