remington 700 adl 25-06

All you need is the action on the rem 700! From there the possibilities are endless. Get the Rem 700 ADL and be happy. The browning Abolt was what my spoiled cousins and friends got when their parents spoke to the "experts" at the local sporting good stores. They had no idea what they bought or why they thought it was better. What's a tikki by the way? :D

All you need is the action on the rem 700! From there the possibilities are endless. Get the Rem 700 ADL and be happy. The browning Abolt was what my spoiled cousins and friends got when their parents spoke to the "experts" at the local sporting good stores. They had no idea what they bought or why they thought it was better. What's a tikki by the way? :D

+100 Remington is the only way to go in my opinion .

I would go with the Tikka, Remington quality is pretty hit and miss lately. The Tikka shoots under a inch in mine in 243, 7mm mag and 300 wsm.

I disagree, every Remington I have seen that are new or old will shoot 1/2inch or better. From .222 Remingtons to .300 WBY Model 700s.

You must get the good ones, the last two I bought had to go back to the factory, one for a bad crown and on the other one the last inch of rifling was almost non existence, and what about the Tupperware stocks, and unlike Remington, Tikka guarantees their accuracy. For 30 years I would buy nothing but Remington, but no more.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.