Remington 700 Varmint ADL .308 conversion

Nice rig. Varget, RL-15 and IMR 8208 XBR (most recent) have worked well in my 308. I doubt you will have any issues finding a good load for the 308.

Loco didn't you get a chance to buy leftovers wt tags? Are you from Az?

Nice rig. Varget, RL-15 and IMR 8208 XBR (most recent) have worked well in my 308. I doubt you will have any issues finding a good load for the 308.

Loco didn't you get a chance to buy leftovers wt tags? Are you from Az?

I am from AZ. I only applied for December tags and didn't get drawn. I thought about a left over tag but I just didn't have the time to squeeze it in. I work in EMS dispatch and work long shifts, plus I'm a full time student at ASU. Add my wife and 4 kids to the equation and I just didn't have the time. I'm going to meet my brother and his kids and my dad and son at elk camp tonight about midnight and I can hunt with them for about 8 hours tomorrow before I have to head back to the valley for work. Hopefully we can fil his cow tag first thing.

Two of my brothers filled coues tags:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 91
You ARE busy! I applaud your efforts to improve yourself and your hard work. I totally understand, you have your priorities lined up correctly. Good luck on the elk hunt.

Ross

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts