Remembering the Older Days of Reloading/Shooting

I always like to show up late to the party, and make a grand entrance….My entrance won't be so grand! I knew that I had some old old stuff …….but, the prices were too faded to photo on most! This is the best I've got! memtb

CuSJNLal.jpg

dA9LMmEl.jpg

s2jbBlTl.jpg

gu5NrCrl.jpg

Yep... 1964, Lee Loader in .38 Special, was the first reloading I ever did and at the time I thought I was pretty high speed. Here are a photo of another, unforturnetly I let mine go somewhere over the years, a month later I bought second one for a .22-250 which I still have, I was smart enough too keep that for nothing more than nostalgia... I sure do wish I had the first one back. Cheers

s-l640.jpg

I always like to show up late to the party, and make a grand entrance….My entrance won't be so grand! I knew that I had some old old stuff …….but, the prices were too faded to photo on most! This is the best I've got! memtb

CuSJNLal.jpg

dA9LMmEl.jpg

s2jbBlTl.jpg

gu5NrCrl.jpg
I still have some CCI primers with 99 cent stickers. Lowest I ever remember paying for primers was 79 cents. It wasnt till years later I ever bought bricks . After Clinton primer shortage around 1991-2 I think.

Yep... 1964, Lee Loader in .38 Special, was the first reloading I ever did and at the time I thought I was pretty high speed. Here are a photo of another, unforturnetly I let mine go somewhere over the years, a month later I bought second one for a .22-250 which I still have, I was smart enough too keep that for nothing more than nostalgia... I sure do wish I had the first one back. Cheers

s-l640.jpg
I still have my Lee Loader for 22-250. I think ?

s-l640.jpg

You beat me by about 3 years. I was 14 when I started loading for my .308 Win. with my Lee Loader. A couple years later….I was loading 38/357 for my Model 28 Smith…..and the journey continues! 🙂 I still have both loaders! memtb

You beat me by about 3 years. I was 14 when I started loading for my .308 Win. with my Lee Loader. A couple years later….I was loading 38/357 for my Model 28 Smith…..and the journey continues! 🙂 I still have both loaders! memtb
I didn't start reloading until I was 18. I used to have a Lee shotshell loader also. It worked for the amount I shot. I still have some boxes of shells I loaded back then 😳

Last edited:

Recent Posts