A sad day for reloading in the UK

It was and 17.4 million of us voted to leave. However we now truly live in a banana republic, our MP's all 600 of them, the equivalent of your senators want to remain as do most of the elite and left wingers. So far they have succeeded in blocking the will of the people

It was and 17.4 million of us voted to leave. However we now truly live in a banana republic, our MP's all 600 of them, the equivalent of your senators want to remain as do most of the elite and left wingers. So far they have succeeded in blocking the will of the people

Been there, done that about 243 years ago!

This needs to be said. You can't buy something in the UK because of what the EU says? Therein lies the problem. These un-elected Brussels beaurocrats....who over-rule national soverign law. So your local or national govt did not ban this? ...the EU did?Much like the EU a few years ago who said England MUST receive something like 800,000 migrants....totally by-passing what your own local or national govt wants. No wonder the original BREXIT vote went the way it did. My message.... take back control of your own country. The EU is a criminal organization hell bent on creating a one-world govt. If your national govt did this, you can at least complain to your govt officials or vote them out next time. You can't do that with these elitist, un-elected EU officials.

I visited my local gun shop at the weekend to purchase my .308s diet of IMR3031 sorry I was told no longer available it's been banned by the European Union, so has all the other IMR powders. Last year we also lost the vast majority of Hodgdon powders for the same reason.
Maybe things will change after Brexit (if it ever happens) and the UK signs up to a trade deal with the US?

If I stood half a chance of being allowed to live in the US I'd be on the first plane out of Dodge
We're getting overrun at the border daily. Just send your stuff to a warehouse, fly to Guatemala, then come up through Mexico, surrender to the Border Patrol, and claim political asylum, and you're in, like the other 30 million... No one gets sent home, especially if you elect to settle into a "sanctuary" state!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.