Remembering the Older Days of Reloading/Shooting

I still have some CCI primers with 99 cent stickers. Lowest I ever remember paying for primers was 79 cents. It wasnt till years later I ever bought bricks . After Clinton primer shortage around 1991-2 I think.
1678570210057.jpeg

Now I had to go look, and we must have the same storage locker. I have 1000 box of CCI $7.95, H322 $6.95 and 2 lbs of ball power in paper bags. Even have a few boxes of paper shotgun shells(not sure when I picked those up). That was some better times.
Have you tried any of the ball powder lately ? Did it perform as expected if you tried it ? Or are you hesitant to even try it ?

Wow…..you must buy your reloading components at the "Antique Boutique" Reloadres Mercantile! 😂 memtb
Yes, some came from Ace Hardware that closed over 50 years ago. I used a 308 with 150 gr. Rem corelock that a friend with cancer gave me, and asked that I kill a mule deer with it before he died( gun and shells came from that store). I took a 164 B&C 5x5 at 262 yds. He pass 11 days later.

I will own them till my last breath.
The commie state I live in is really trying to make gun ownership impossible. Best part is our governor and AG never read our state constitution. Straight out of the book. Just committed myself to a lifetime membership to the NRA as well. Talked to them today about our situation in WA state. They said they are apprised. I'm with you M1AABRAMS- from my cold dead hands! Hopefully I can at least get a few of the European shoulder bag wielding democrats that come for them!

Attachments

• 52EB8859-4AE9-402A-A609-77052167EA56.jpeg
    52EB8859-4AE9-402A-A609-77052167EA56.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 38
The commie state I live in is really trying to make gun ownership impossible. Best part is our governor and AG never read our state constitution. Straight out of the book. Just committed myself to a lifetime membership to the NRA as well. Talked to them today about our situation in WA state. They said they are apprised. I'm with you M1AABRAMS- from my cold dead hands! Hopefully I can at least get a few of the European shoulder bag wielding democrats that come for them!

They are fully aware…..choose not to abide by! 🤬 memtb

"....an armed body of men." If it comes to that, just put on your wig, stuff your bra and identify as a woman for the course of the encounter. 🤣 ;)

Recent Posts