Busy Day in the Reloading Room

md66948

Busy day here.

1. I cleaned a bunch of new 308 dies for use on my T7.

2. Mounted a new die head onto my T7 for my 308 dies.

3. Punched out some primers, 800+, from some LC Mil Brass and LC NM Brass.

4. Seperated 47 lbs of 556/223 range brass for cleaning from my stash of range brass, (that I shot).

5. Ran a 7/8" x 14 Tap through my MEC Marksman so I can mount my Mighty Armory FL 308 sizing die. There are no sloppy threads on a Mighty Armory Die so I had to remove the Powder Coating from the MEC's threads. The MA Die would not thread into the MEC.

Last edited:
Nice haul. Mighty Armory dies are top notch. I have them in 45ACP and they load perfect ammo. No bullet bulge at all. Wayne is all about precision

Nice haul. Mighty Armory dies are top notch. I have them in 45ACP and they load perfect ammo. No bullet bulge at all. Wayne is all about precision
I am saving up my $$ to purchase MA Dies in 45 acp, 30-06, and 223. I will load the 45 & 223 on my 750 and 30-06 on my T7.

I do deprime all of my brass and resize all of my rifle cases on my MEC, even if they will be loaded on my 750 or T7.

Busy day here.

1. I cleaned a bunch of new 308 dies for use on my T7.

2. Mounted a new die head onto my T7 for my 308 dies.

3. Punched out some primers, 800+, from some LC Mil Brass and LC NM Brass.

4. Seperated 47 lbs of 556/223 range brass for cleaning from my stash of range brass, (that I shot).

5. Ran a 7/8" x 14 Tap through my MEC Marksman so I can mount my Mighty Armory FL 308 sizing die. There are no sloppy threads on a Mighty Armory Die so I had to remove the Powder Coating from the MEC's threads. The MA Die would not thread into the MEC.

Lots of work. What firearm is that behind the two jugs of brass???

Lots of work. What firearm is that behind the two jugs of brass???
It is an Ohio Ordnance Works M240. I will be mounting an Eotech 5x25 Scope on it. I do plan to take it out coyote hunting in Pa.

I will also be shooting it at New Holland Gun Club in Lancaster Pa out to 700 yards. I need to develop some long range loads. Hopefully when the rain stops I will be able to take it out and sighting in the Eotech. I am in the process of mounting my OSS HX-QD 762 Ti Suppressor on the barrel. I will be posting pics of that in the very near future.

It is an Ohio Ordnance Works M240. I will be mounting an Eotech 5x25 Scope on it. I do plan to take it out coyote hunting in Pa.

I will also be shooting it at New Holland Gun Club in Lancaster Pa out to 700 yards. I need to develop some long range loads. Hopefully when the rain stops I will be able to take it out and sighting in the Eotech. I am in the process of mounting my OSS HX-QD 762 Ti Suppressor on the barrel. I will be posting pics of that in the very near future.

Nice!
I have a good friend that was in the Corps and his squad position was the MG with 240. He carried the "SAW" with interchangeable barrels. Saw some videos in action. He used Full Auto all the time. Then went to Platoon MG and had an M-2. Served in Afghanistan and Iraq. AWESOME weapon!
Take more pictures at Lancaster.