My reloading room

How do you like that T track? Anything you'd do different if you made the bench with it again?
I really like the T track, especially at the beginning when I wasn't sure where I wanted things. I don't utilize it as much now, but when I do I am extremely happy I have it.

I tried inline fabrication system and it wasn't as flexible for my needs. Prefer the T tracks.

If I was going to do it again I would move the back track about 2" forward so I could get more leverage on the back of my press.

It wasn't an issue until I started loading for the 7PRCW with Cortina die (absolutely the best die I've ever used!)
The PRCW is known for clickers and the die is very snug to control the issue resulting in needing more force than other cartridges I load for

Last edited:
When I look at all your guys rooms and equipment I'm just jealous, I wonder how I even hit the paper with my rockchucker and my beam scale……
Same with me. I've got some other tools and added a few steps since being on here but still use the RC, beam scale, manual trickler, and powder throw. I don't load in large volume either.

Dad has a lyman powder measure and made his own trickler out of an old pill bottle and stainless tube. He used to just have a tea cup and plastic spoon and trickled the kernels in the scale tray with that.

I really like the T track, especially at the beginning when I wasn't sure where I wanted things. I don't utilize it as much now, but when I do I am extremely happy I have it.

I tried inline fabrication system and it wasn't as flexible for my needs. Prefer the T tracks.

If I was going to do it again I would move the back track about 2" forward so I could get more leverage on the back of my press.

It wasn't an issue until I started loading for the 7PRCW with Cortina die (absolutely the best die I've ever used!)
The PRCW is known for clickers and the die is very snug to control the issue resulting in needing more force than other cartridges I load for
Is the T-track sturdy enough to mount the press too?

Is the T-track sturdy enough to mount the press too?
Has worked for me. I did add an additional screw in the back when I went to the added force needed for the PRCW

If I had it to do over, I'd line up the back T track so I could used the holes in the back of the press. Think that would have solved any issues

Probably one of my favorite/ useful things that really cleans up my workspace is being able to mount bins in front of the bench

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Daaang! Some amazingly beautiful work spaces, so stunning I hit the reply tab before I was finished replying!! 🥸

Until I saw 👀 such nice reloading rooms I was happy with mine. Not anymore.

Ill share my used to be nice space and my twin girlfriends 👯‍♀️

Been at it seriously for 2 years.
Amp, annealer and press, SuperTrickler, Mec press, Henderson gen 2 trimmer, the Vice. CPS primer, about it.
NICE'S!

Daaang! Some amazingly beautiful work spaces, so stunning I hit the reply tab before I was finished replying!! 🥸

Until I saw 👀 such nice reloading rooms I was happy with mine. Not anymore.

Ill share my used to be nice space and my twin girlfriends 👯‍♀️

Been at it seriously for 2 years.
Amp, annealer and press, SuperTrickler, Mec press, Henderson gen 2 trimmer, the Vice. CPS primer, about it.
Pudgy,
What is the name of the track system on your bench? Do you like it?

Pdd

Has worked for me. I did add an additional screw in the back when I went to the added force needed for the PRCW

If I had it to do over, I'd line up the back T track so I could used the holes in the back of the press. Think that would have solved any issues

Probably one of my favorite/ useful things that really cleans up my workspace is being able to mount bins in front of the bench
Pudgy,

What is the name of the bin holding system? Do you find you catch your clothing on it when no bins are attached?

Pdd

Recent Posts