Gave My Reloading Room a Makeover

Troutslayer2

My little winter project has finally come to a close. It's was a bigger undertaking than it looks because this room used to flood a couple of times a year due to poor drainage and windows, so there is a lot of exterior work that you can't see. I chose to do it the right way, top to bottom. Foam board insulation on the walls-2x4 walls on the inside of that, also insulated for a total of R22-all plumbing replaced-LED cans-Electricty right where I want it- and the list goes on. I did most of the work myself and enlisted the help of professionals where needed.

Before
4FC0B7AC-11F2-4845-B461-9ADEB5C68A15.jpeg

Still need to put some laminate sheet on the sold core door of my lower work station.
FDDCE9E6-0F9C-47CA-A6AB-6DCEC5267265.jpeg

Got a good deal on the cabinets that were ordered in the wrong color for a home build. They are attached to the wall and super solid and level. Routing the inlinefab plate into the bench was about the hardest part of the project for me. I broke a router bit and while it's not 100% perfect, it's pretty close to perfect. I left a lot of room to grow and I imagine I'll add a Dillon and some other things.
5D880AB9-04F7-41E5-A3E2-059AAF18A651.jpeg

Wow! very nice set-up indeed. I'm impressed with the set-up and detail as well as ton's of room. That will be a joy to load in, and hey they are sure some big deer you been shootin' ;) Mines a work in progress as I just enlarged it this winter and really could use more room already. You'll probably fill your area up also and then its time to expand again, although your cabinets do a good job for storage and keep stuff organized and dust free. Like it Dave

Excellent layout for the room. Looks great.

I'm glad I have a split level house where the downstairs windows are above ground a bit. I didn't realize full basements were such a pain, even in my friend's newer houses.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts