My reloading room

I like what a lot of you guys have going here, messes and all. Mine is currently back to being an unfinished basement after a pipe burst, but I upgraded from 1 wall in a laundry room to a 12ft square room with the safe tucked away.

I really like the bin rail on the front edge of your bench. I will have to try and implement that.

The bench my press sits on is stainless steel, but I was thinking of butcher block for the rest of the tops.

I am also pretty convinced to do the bench jutting out into the room to put a gun cleaning station or be able to set a gun case up on their to load it up from the safe.

Haven't really considered buying any cabinets for bases, will probably just do 4x4 posts and build a shelf up off the ground.

My office is also getting moved into their from what's become the kids play room, but I'll take it for keeping all my stuff out of kids reach.

Anyone have recommendations on better than hollow core doors and do any of you use a keypad type lock so you don't have to remember a key you left upstairs?
Nice looking plans.
Very similar to a buddy of mines room that he's doing.
He already has it somewhat done. With a Dillan 650 set up so that he can do more of our bulk amo while I stick with the precision stuff.
I too have plans on putting a bench in place for a cleaning etc table. However, with my limited space I have some real nice blue pine lumber that I am going to build a fold up table that can be folded against the wall when not in use. Similar to the old ironing boards that folded against a wall.

Good thread. Lot of nice rooms with good ideas.