Both sides of the room.

Attachments

• A5E9921C-8880-44EA-B0DD-65BB36342640.jpeg
    A5E9921C-8880-44EA-B0DD-65BB36342640.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 209
  • F7632D7D-9E44-4394-825A-F6E5F73A0661.jpeg
    F7632D7D-9E44-4394-825A-F6E5F73A0661.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 214
View attachment 300626Well, it's been about 20 years since I've got into reloading and it has taken all of that time to acquire what I have. I have found there is always something else to add to the list. Hoping to add onto this table soon as I have been out of room for years but have not got around to making time to start the project. Hoping to see some pics of reloading stations to gather some ideas for the build! Thanks in advance and here's my setup now, no room for the trimmers or scales on the table or any prep essentials for that matter, hoping to build a case prep table all aside from this!
I've been doing it for 30 years and for 12 calibers, like you say there is always something new that you need.It is also good if you can give yourself as much space as can.

Just 50 years of reloading, buying the newest thing and never getting rid of anything. Thinking of expanding around the corner. My wife said I could after seeing this picture!! Her washer and dryer is there in my way bit but I wont tell her we have to move it!!
I'm more impressed by his portable smoker (check his avatar) than I am by his reloading room. That is one sweet honey.
It looks brand new.

It's is hard wired plugmold. I am an electrician by trade and got it from one of my suppliers.
Hmm interesting, I like it!! Haha been trying to find something similar online!

We just got done building a new house (the main floor) and I'm trying to get my reloading area in our gun room/storm shelter in the basement outfitted and done.

Been trying to figure out how many outlets and where. I think I'm going to put 2 or 3 along the 10' bench and then put power strips with surge protection on 2 maybe. Put a couple underneath on that stretch.

Idk, decisions decisions lol

Hmm interesting, I like it!! Haha been trying to find something similar online!

We just got done building a new house (the main floor) and I'm trying to get my reloading area in our gun room/storm shelter in the basement outfitted and done.

Been trying to figure out how many outlets and where. I think I'm going to put 2 or 3 along the 10' bench and then put power strips with surge protection on 2 maybe. Put a couple underneath on that stretch.

Idk, decisions decisions lol
I went a bit overkill with the receptacles on 12" centers when i reality 24" centers would have been sufficient.

And I should have made provisions for the bench on the other side as well.