Reloading setups

Just used wood screws. The trimmer is fairly fast and accurate if you can keep it square. Start by using some bad brass too get the feel.
Man, I had to post this pic of one of my shelving units. I keep primers,powder, Bullets, scope boxes, etc
Your pic just reminded my of my mess. I just wish I was as organized!!

Attachments

• D59F785C-277A-4507-AB2B-9E6DCAF8F3C8.jpeg
    D59F785C-277A-4507-AB2B-9E6DCAF8F3C8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Man, I had to post this pic of one of my shelving units. I keep primers,powder, Bullets, scope boxes, etc
Your pic just reminded my of my mess. I just wish I was as organized!!
Is that case of Rio 00 3"? It has been good ammo in my only 2 SGs. The toolhead stands are pvc and wooden dowels that cost less than $3 each to make as opposed too Dillon stands at $20+. I don't fish, but do use the plastic hook/bate/etc boxes for AR parts and/or other gun related parts. Next will be making shelving using perforated angle iron.

Is that case of Rio 00 3"? It has been good ammo in my only 2 SGs. The toolhead stands are pvc and wooden dowels that cost less than $3 each to make as opposed too Dillon stands at $20+. I don't fish, but do use the plastic hook/bate/etc boxes for AR parts and/or other gun related parts. Next will be making shelving using perforated angle iron.
No, I think its 2 3/4 on the Rio, Lookin good!! Keep it up

The AMP is great. Fast for a single feed device and very consistent.

Thanks for the kind words.
I would love too have a machine, but know 0 about function. I have some crazy cartridge ideas and would love too get it real life to see outcome! What amount of time does it take for process?

I would love too have a machine, but know 0 about function. I have some crazy cartridge ideas and would love too get it real life to see outcome! What amount of time does it take for process?
Depends on several factors. On average I'd say under 10 seconds per case that's to pick it up, put in the holder, drop it, anneal and drop onto a cooling pan.

Depends on several factors. On average I'd say under 10 seconds per case that's to pick it up, put in the holder, drop it, anneal and drop onto a cooling pan.
There is different ones from the same company or is this the newer one? I've seen their video and looks very cool! I don't know about the old school type, but this 1 would be nice for sure!

I really like the Bench Source. Its in between the Annealeze and the Amp. Usually about 4 to 6 or 7 seconds per rd.
Works as good as my system does!! Hell, I went 30 yrs without any annealing? Oh well