Range test for Hammer black out bullet

I am a bolt guy. :D

I loaded the Hammer 101 BlackOut on the website. They are in Qty of 100 for $110.

Is there any reason to package these in 50 qty?

Steve

Maybe as a load development pack? But other than that, I don't see any reason to buy bullets in quantities of less than 100. But that's just my thoughts, some might feel differently about it.

Maybe as a load development pack? But other than that, I don't see any reason to buy bullets in quantities of less than 100. But that's just my thoughts, some might feel differently about it.

I watch the black gun guys and 100 rounds doesn't last much more than an hr at the range.:D

Steve

I see no need to either I move through them fast. Although I shoot cheap sst or nosler at the range for fun. I had to compress my load to get 2550 with the competition and 20 gr lil gun. I have as uneasy about it at first but it turned out well with yours I should be able to top that as you left more case to fill. I can't wait to give these a whirl this winter. Just to dam busy to be messing around right now. Lol

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.