Hammer bullets gel test.

My last comment for a bit while I think about whose living room I choose to visit. I did not renew my supporting membership before this post occurred. My decision was due to several of the comments posted as result of Fordy's dismissal and now obviously it was a good decision based on this.

I am lucky to have Fordy as a friend and talk frequently. I have also made quite a few friendships here and they will continue no matter what the future brings.

I must be too sensistive, or something else, for I see, or at least I can assume why for both. As I am only a guest here, I will let the the moderator answer the reasons for each case.

My last comment for a bit while I think about whose living room I choose to visit. I did not renew my supporting membership before this post occurred. My decision was due to several of the comments posted as result of Fordy's dismissal and now obviously it was a good decision based on this.

I am lucky to have Fordy as a friend and talk frequently. I have also made quite a few friendships here and they will continue no matter what the future brings.
Yes Sir, I'm willing to bet money that Fordy has killed more animals than everyone on this forum combined, the knowledge of bullets and terminal results is a total loss for everyone

See you on HammerTime Boots.

Good for them. Then they can be on the other side of the coin and see what it is like to police a forum. Just saying.
Respectfully Rick some of us do moderate on other forums, mostly it doesn't come to "policing". Moderating requires being present (we used to have them here) "policing" is showing up after the train left the track.

I do mean the respectfully part.

Carl