quality scope w/o refinance house

A few times a year, these will go on sale for $800 or so https://swfa.com/swfa-5-20x50-ss-hd...eticle-30mm-tube-1-mil-clicks-side-focus-ffp/

I have ran a variety of the budget long range scopes, and this topped them all by a large margin. Strike Eagle 5-25 had great turrets, but glass left a fair bit to be desired. Above 20x it was mostly useless, and any mirage defeated it quickly.

The Athlon Argos BTR 6-24 seemed decent but died the first outing when strapped to a 338 RUM. Glass was on par with the vortex.

The SWFA 5-20 is a heavy monster, but has the best glass in its category and fantastic turrets. It's one of the few to pass the same level of torture tests as night force scopes do.

Looking for good quality scope fir AR-10 in 7mm-08. Would like high magnification for long range shooting. A drop comp. is must. Old guy with bad eyes and questionable judgment.LOL While i would love a high-dollar top-of-shelf like Leupold or better.Not happening cash wise. A 500 to 700 dollar budget should get me a good clear scope in say 4-12 power maybe 44 or 50 mm lens with easy to dial drop and windage. I would think.
If you are a vet several companies offer a decent discount.

This is a secret, so don't tell anyone. Eurooptic has the Trijicon Huron scope for $299 My gun dealer said that beats his best price by over $100. Just checked, they are still in stock, so you might want to check them out. Good scope for deer hunting distances. If you can swing it, might want to jump.
It's normally $699 and has all 5 star reviews. Has some type of 2 day shipping (not sure but I think it's free shipping).
I pondered on this deal for days. Since you posted it. After some careful thought. I was thinking to myself. Why didn't you buy one of those Trijicons for the price ? I was beating myself up for not buying one. I kept thinking when will you see one this cheap ?
So I thought I would check to see if they were still available. Just for laughs. I figured they would be all gone. Or the price would be back to normal. I must say I was pleasantly surprised to see it's still going on. So I got me one this morning. Same deal as stated. Now I'm wondering if I should have got more than one. LOL Thank you for the heads up.

Recent Posts