quality scope w/o refinance house

CHRIS MCBRIDE

Looking for good quality scope fir AR-10 in 7mm-08. Would like high magnification for long range shooting. A drop comp. is must. Old guy with bad eyes and questionable judgment.LOL While i would love a high-dollar top-of-shelf like Leupold or better.Not happening cash wise. A 500 to 700 dollar budget should get me a good clear scope in say 4-12 power maybe 44 or 50 mm lens with easy to dial drop and windage. I would think.

This is a secret, so don't tell anyone. Eurooptic has the Trijicon Huron scope for $299 My gun dealer said that beats his best price by over $100. Just checked, they are still in stock, so you might want to check them out. Good scope for deer hunting distances. If you can swing it, might want to jump.
It's normally $699 and has all 5 star reviews. Has some type of 2 day shipping (not sure but I think it's free shipping).

Looking for good quality scope fir AR-10 in 7mm-08. Would like high magnification for long range shooting. A drop comp. is must. Old guy with bad eyes and questionable judgment.LOL While i would love a high-dollar top-of-shelf like Leupold or better.Not happening cash wise. A 500 to 700 dollar budget should get me a good clear scope in say 4-12 power maybe 44 or 50 mm lens with easy to dial drop and windage. I would think.
You can look at Arken but for a hunting rig it is a busy reticle depending on your experience. And I believe a little heavier than the Trijicon that was mentioned.

This is a secret, so don't tell anyone. Eurooptic has the Trijicon Huron scope for $299 My gun dealer said that beats his best price by over $100. Just checked, they are still in stock, so you might want to check them out. Good scope for deer hunting distances. If you can swing it, might want to jump.
It's normally $699 and has all 5 star reviews. Has some type of 2 day shipping (not sure but I think it's free shipping).
Well,,,theres my Wednesday night impulse buy. 🤦🏻‍♂️

The Tenmile on that same page is a smokin' deal also.

I think I'd spend alittle more and get either of these.

If you need to spend less then I'd get one of these. My choice would be this one.