Quality Big Eyes

Jmason if you will make me a good deal on the Excursion I am interested, what power is it? The only pictures I saw through one showed some pretty good glass.

Tyler I'll let you know when I'm ready to sell. its 20-60x80mm. It's not bad glass, big eyes are just better.

joel ill pm you on the bullets.
just kidding on the glasses, they look very nice..
seems many guys here arent familiar with these things.
most of our conversation revolves around glasses, not guns.
weve found we can make average scopes far better with better eyepieces. the factory eyepieces are sometimes plain junk when compared to good ones. the truth comes out when looking for hits way out there on a not so good day.

i'm tryin to save up for a set of 25 x 100 Celestron binos!

how ya doin Ernie?
hey dave how are you. im up in cameron co. at the camp. ill probably stay here thru hunting season. except for i hope a very brief trip to hershey for back surgery. no point in sitting around down there in all that heat when i can be here. and as a bonus i can just drive up the road and argue with darryl. you have the number here, give me a call some evening. ernie

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.